Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

outage in area

Regular Visitor

outage in area

again again again. outage in area. i called AGAIN sunday night about one of my tvs that has not had service working properly for almost a month now. i was told i would get a call in 30 minutes. four days later i got the call thurs at 10am that the installer is on his way. how uncoordinated and unprofessional. they never volunteer to credit money back on the bill, when they DO KNOW when there is an outage. you have to call and get disconnected at leat three times before talking to someone that has been speaking english for about six weeks and gripe and complain for 30 minutes to get $5 knocked off. looks like EPB is in near future. i have several friends with better package and cheaper rates with NO problems or very frequent outages. what should i do, keep putting up with less than poor service? 

New Poster

Re: outage in area

I am getting sick and tired of the outage TV service. Sometimes works sometimes it doesn't and don't mention OnDemand it is always giving me an ERROR MESSAGE. But they don't care about the customer only the money, If I had the chance to change it for another service I would, but not even an antenna works were I live. But if you don't pay the bill on time or you are a few days late(like 10) they will cut your service immediately even though we haven't had a full service the whole month. How about PRORATING COMCAST/XFINITY to all the customers that we don't have full service???

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation