Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

online movies

New Poster

online movies

Called and got a rep to tell me how to access free movies online but he was unable to tell me how to get pay movies to show on my laptop. He said I would have to call an entirely different number to get those directions. I waited so long on hold for the first guy that I thought I would try this first. Do I signin to comcast.net or xfinitytv.com? I was signing into the comcast.net and the movies were going to my tv and not on to my lap top (the free movies). First rep told me to sign in to the xfinitytv.com and it would go to my laptop which, they did but he was unable to tell me how to get on-demand pay movies on my laptop.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: online movies

mebmik wrote:

Called and got a rep to tell me how to access free movies online but he was unable to tell me how to get pay movies to show on my laptop. He said I would have to call an entirely different number to get those directions. I waited so long on hold for the first guy that I thought I would try this first. Do I signin to comcast.net or xfinitytv.com? I was signing into the comcast.net and the movies were going to my tv and not on to my lap top (the free movies). First rep told me to sign in to the xfinitytv.com and it would go to my laptop which, they did but he was unable to tell me how to get on-demand pay movies on my laptop.

If you want to watch pay On-Demand movies on your laptop, check out the Xfinity TV Store:

http://xfinitytvstore.comcast.net/movies

Also, you can log-in on either xfinity.com or on xfinitytv.com

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation