Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

on Demand

New Poster

on Demand

I'm receiving error messages and it wont play.

New Poster

Re: on Demand

So am I
New Poster

i was in the middle of a movie and it cut out on me. and now i'm receiving an error message. i pay way too much for bullsh!t like this.

New Poster

I tried unplugging and then replugging a minute later, issue still remains.
Regular Visitor

I get a "sorry you are having difficulty with this selection" the error code is CMOD- 54004

It suggested
I unplug my box wait a minute and then let it reboot - did all that - still no On Demand

New Poster

ON demand out - error code CMOD-54004

New Poster

I pay 200 a month for this nonsense. I paid another 20 to buy a tv series on Demand and I cant even watch it.

New Poster

They say they're experiencing outages with On Demand and have technicians working on it. They do not say when they anticipate it being fixed.......

New Poster

I called there is a national outage for vod, if you call you can get a credit for your movie purchase and they are aware and will have the server reset and back up shortly no worries
New Poster

On demand and streampix not working says no listings available.  Comcast says no otages but it seems a lot of people are having this issue Must be a newtork issue.  No reponses from Comcast when it will be fixed. Anyone heard an update? 

New Poster

Can't connect in Easton MA!! Hate this! Unplugged box and everything!!
New Poster

No estimate it is an on demand outage which streampix is part of they are aware and it should be back up shortly , when it is a national outage it is escalated to the top tier techs for rapid fix
New Poster

I found a work around.  Click menu, then the find shows  icon,  then the seach TV and ON Demand, type HBO (for example), press search,  chose HBO on demand then make your choice

Regular Visitor

Out in New Mexico too!