Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

no volume

New Poster

no volume

I have no volume when watching online. This just started. I tried to watch episode 8 of "heli on wheels" last night and there was no volume. figured it was just the site. got back on today, which now episode 8 is gone... tried the next... no volume still! its not my computer, and netflicks is streaming fine.

New Poster

Re: no volume

Same here,  no volume on 1 TV. Nothing but problems since switching to the X1 platform, ready to switch back.

New Poster

Re: no volume

I had lost the volume on my tv and went thru all the steps with tech support and we could not resolve the issue.  After the phone call I walked over to the TV which was turned on, I could see the picture fine.  I turned on the Menu as once xfinity's remote is the master, you cannot use your TV remote to access it's own menu so you have to do this manually. 

Select "Menu" on the tv, then select "SetUp" on the tv.  Select "Audio" then take a look at your settings.  If you see "TV SPEAKERS" are "OFF" then turn them "ON" and "exit Menu".  If it works then you're all set.  Somehow mine had turned off  which I thought was odd after watching tv the night before.  It happens.  

Hope this helps

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation