Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

no picture only sound while streaming show on website

New Poster

no picture only sound while streaming show on website

i use my Microsoft Surface 2 to watch tv show a d i usually watch about 1-2hr a day. recently for about a month once the first set of commercials are done airing the show will return with no picture only audio. so i assume its not a burrfer problem since the sound is T the correct place in the show. i have tried many different tricks to correct the problem and none worked. i would refresh the window session  to see if that would help, i would jump rewind back to a previous part of the show that i knew show a full picture and the jump FF to the spot i left off on, i would also close down the entire window session and restart with a fresh window to see ifthat would help. Please help me i am at my wits end with dealing with this issue and would like to be able to watch a show from start to finish with no issues. I also recently download the xfinity go web app to see if it would work better NOPE screen still goes black after 1st commercial. also i see you have an xfinity app for android and apple(i have it on my iphone 6 plus and its a great app) when will you be releasing an app for Microsoft products such as my Surface 2 tablet or HTC windows 8 phones. surfaces are amazing tablets the blow ipads away they are just lackinge apps please.

Admin1

Re: no picture only sound while streaming show on website

Hi pgriff42,

Did you ever get this issue resolved?

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation