Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

no dvr manager compatible box detected.

Regular Visitor

no dvr manager compatible box detected.

If TV manager is available in my area, why does it say it can not find a compatible box? I was tolls it only works with a Motorola box. Well heck...Well what is the problem. do i have to wait another 5 years?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: no dvr manager compatible box detected.

it does not only work with motorola boxes although it does not work in all Sa cisco areas.  You will need to post your box make and model and area to get help.

Regular Visitor

Re: no DVD manager compatible box detected.

I have a  Cisco RNG150N
I'm in madison/jackson mississippi

can you tell me about when these feature will arrive here?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

you should post here this is the thread for the SA Cisco market and when they are getting updated.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-and-Equipment/New-Features-for-Scientific-Atlanta-Cisco-Cable...

Frequent Visitor

I have been told that zip code 08015 has caller ID as well as DVR Manager for close to a year now. That is not the case. Called again in March of this year to say We still do not have it and we were sent some kind of signal and had to unplug the cable box and wait for a period of time and it was supposed to be there when we plug the box back in and turned on the TV. Well, after many attempts and a different story from each person, someone finally told us around April 15, 2013 that it was not rolled out in our area yet, although I was told in March that it would roll out in my area the week of April 15th. It is frustrating to talk to customer service reps that insist that we have it. Shouldn't they know that we don't have it in our area yet? When will it be rolled out in my zip code, 08015?
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation