Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

motive season 4 missing?

New Poster

motive season 4 missing?

I binge-watched Motive Seasons 1 to 3 and while choosing each next episode to watch, I kept being redirected to Season 4 episodes, so I had to keep choosing the Season I was watching.  Tonight, after finally watching the final episode of Season 3, I no longer see Season 4 episodes avalable to watch.  What happened to Motive Season 4?  Why can't I watch these when up to yesterday I could see the Motive Season 4 episodes available to watch?  In fact, a few days ago, I inadvertently clicked on a Season 4 episode and watched it thinking it was a Season 2 episode.  Now suddenly there are no Motive Season 4 episodes.

New Poster

Re: motive season 4 missing?

I've been doing the same thing, except I am midway thru Season 4 and the season has disappeared in the last week. The only options I am finding now are for an extra fee, when that should be unnecessary.
Tags (1)
New Poster

Same thing happened to me. Does Comcast monitor this section? Will they reply?
Bronze Problem Solver

On demand series come and go based on provider's instructions. Newer episodes may disapear soon after airing so that you have to to the provider station, then after the episodes are older, they are again available on demand

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation