New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

more channels in tv listings?

ANSWERED
New Poster

more channels in tv listings?

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the number of channels in the tv listings section. Currently, my listings only go up to channel 101, but I get alot more channels than that, so I can't see what's going to be on all my channels without using the guide on the tv which isn't always useful as it says "to be determined" for shows only a few hours later. Does anyone know how I can increase my tv listings?

Accepted Solution

Re: more channels in tv listings?

crtskrueger wrote:

Where can I go to chage between the digital and standard versions because I don't see anything about it on the "On Your TV" tab of website?

On the TV Listings page, click the "Change Location" link on top of the grid. A pop-up will appear and in that pop-up, you will see multiple options under service area. Go through them all and find the one that matches your channel lineup.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

crtskrueger wrote:

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the number of channels in the tv listings section. Currently, my listings only go up to channel 101, but I get alot more channels than that, so I can't see what's going to be on all my channels without using the guide on the tv which isn't always useful as it says "to be determined" for shows only a few hours later. Does anyone know how I can increase my tv listings?

Make sure you have your Digital version of your lineup selected and not the Standard version.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Where can I go to chage between the digital and standard versions because I don't see anything about it on the "On Your TV" tab of website?

Official Employee

crtskrueger wrote:

On the TV Listings page, click the "Change Location" link on top of the grid. A pop-up will appear and in that pop-up, you will see multiple options under service area. Go through them all and find the one that matches your channel lineup.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Thanks, that helped.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation