Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

issues with watching Live TV online

Frequent Visitor

issues with watching Live TV online

Is anyone else having issues with watching Live TV online.  when i click on CNN, FX, ESPN, ESPN2  I get Subscription Required.  I have the Hd Premier Bundle Xf  do I have to subscribe to something for this to work.   Most of them have an orange key.  I have tried to log out and back in.

New Poster

Re: issues with watching Live TV online

I have had the same scenerio since upgrading to Xfinity Triple Play with stream pix last week.  I have spent 3 days of numerous hours on the phone and live chats to try and fix this problem to no avail.  Satellite dish is looking better all the time.

If you manage to get this figured out and fixed, please let me know!

New Poster

I'm new to Comcast and I thought I could access live TV from the internet just like I used to get from Time Warner. It does not work and as I can see from the forum here, it doesn't work for a lot of you, too.

I've talked to 6 CSR's at Comcast and just keep getting batted back and forth between Cable and Internet with no resolution. I had the internet installed 3 days ago and no one can fix this problem. Any Comcast service folks out there? Yoo Hoo, you have a bunch of ticked off people here, me included. Fix it or lose the customer!

New Poster

I am having the same issue.  They keep blaming me saying I am loggin in wrong or using the wrong website to access the content.   I'm going to the local office today and cracking some skulls.  

New Poster

I will not be cracking acutual skulls like the grandma with the baseball bat did.  I am just going to show them the problem and pray a live peron will fix it for me.  The idiots on the phone seem to think resetting my modem will solve everything.   It doesn't.  

New Poster

Hi,Comcast, too late. The satellite dish get installed Wednesday.

Bye Bye

New Poster

I've had a similar issue myself. I've been attempting to watch the last season of Dexter and am told that I will be watching an edited version without a subscription to Showtime, which I have had for nearly 10 years! I had no problem with the first 7 seasons, why just this last one?