Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

is there a way to find out if someone is logged into your account from a mobile device?

is there a way to find out if someone is logged into your account from a mobile device?

I am trying to find out if there is a way to determine how many people are logged into my account with their mobile device

Problem Solver

Re: is there a way to find out if someone is logged into your account from a mobile device?

Hello craigdeane7908,

I will be more than happy to address your concerns. I have sent you an e-mail to your primary Comcast e-mail address with a link to an article on how to manage the devices on your account that are registered to access XFINITY WiFi hotspots. You may edit devices or delete them from your account's list of registered devices online via My Account. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Service Expert
Moved:

Re: is there a way to find out if someone is logged into your account from a mobile device?

New Poster

Please email the link to me as well. Thank you kpisarcik@comcast.net
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation