Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

is not part of your subscriptions

New Poster

is not part of your subscriptions

I keep getting the ABC/HBO/Comedycentral is not a part of your subscriptions message even though it is a part of my subscriptions.

New Poster

Re: is not part of your subscriptions

I'm having the same issue at the moment.

New Poster

I'm also having this problem with a number of channels including AMC and SyFy.

New Poster

I am having the same issues with starz

New Poster

why are there no answers for this? only customers who are not getting what they pay for?

New Poster

Same exact problem. Just started happening

New Poster

I am having the same problem as well, I had been watching an HBO show, 10min after watching an episode I was suddenly unable to play anything more from the series. I tried refreshing then logging out and back in. I also checked in the management area, and I am definitely still subscribed to HBO. 

New Poster

I had the exact same issue while I was using safari. I went and opened xfinity in chrome and it is working fine. 

New Poster

Same here, can't access ABC. What am I paying all this money for here? I wish I can cancel, but they're the only providers in my area. Freaking monopolies.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem. You get a lot of money from me every month. 

I should not be having these problems.

New Poster

Same here..noticed this last night and I noticed under my account it shows that I have no services or equipment on my account. Any help?

New Poster

Happening to me too and this is ridiculous and needs to be fixed. Why haven't we heard from Comcast?

New Poster

Same here.. I noticed this when trying to watch anything on any number of diffferent networks through on demand.  I too noticed under my account it shows that I have no services or equipment on my account.

New Poster

Same problem. Happening foor live stream and old episodes.

New Poster

same  problem, can't get anyting over the net, yet getting channels on tv just fine

Frequent Visitor

I've also been having this problem for a few days now. It happens with every show I try, no matter the channel. I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox & Chrome, and the problem persists in all of them.  I even tried deleting cookies to no avail. As some others mentioned it also shows no services or equipment on my account. The Xfinity iPad app works fine though. I really hope the website gets fixed soon.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem, except with every signle channel.

New Poster

Same problem.

I have cleared my cache, tried different browsers - nothing works. 

I can't watch anything without getting the "not part of your subscriptions" message.

Looking through the support forums, it seems like this is a recurrent problem going back years.

New Poster

Also happening to me on channels.

Honestly, what the f*** Comcast?

New Poster

I was having this problem too, so I did an online chat and they fixed it! They had to transfer me and it took a little while, but it's working now. Kind of frustrating that I had to go do that, but it's an easy fix. Hope all of you get your problem solved!

New Poster

Having the same issue... I noticed this yesterday.

Regular Contributor

Try calling the applications department at 877 599 1845 and they should be able to help you.

- Norm

New Poster

I was having the same problem and after over an hour on the phone and five transfers someone had me go to my control panel, internet options, advanced and reset internet explorer.  After that, it worked... I guess it's worth a try.  (you will need to save/backup your favorites somewhere if you have any before you do this).  This was on a desktop computer watching TV Xfinity Go...   I'm not sure about tablets/ipads... 

New Poster

This was the solution for me.

I've been dealing with this for a few days now. I called the number provided by NormAtHome (877 599 1845) and the Application Department was finally able to help me. Leah, the cusomter service rep, asked me to log out of my Xfinity account then she did an account refresh. I was able to log back in and have access to all Xfinity shows online.

Thanks for the phone number!

New Poster

Re: This was the solution for me.

Exact same problem for me.  For me, every TV show on Xfinity online was working for me up until late last night. Last last night got the same error message, "Sorry you are not subscribed to ABC, History Channel, BBC" you name it. I tried with my normal Chrome Browser but also Firefox as well. I have not tried the Xfinity app on my smartphone yet. Funny but I called cust serv department today, the tv cable department(they had no clue). And I said, I know I cannot view Stars, HBO, Showtime programs because that is not my level of digital pachage. And I said a shows name on Stars, and said, I would like to watch that show, like I did last year, but it has the paddle lock icon- and for my account- it is locked. I said, I know that one will not work for me. So because I also complained of getting hung up around 10 times late last night(freaking Phillipeans call center for Comcast), she said added a 3 month free trial of Stars. I said, that is fine, but I just want my problem fixed and as a former level 3 tech guy at several companies I know 100% it is on your end, my account's problems. But funny cause about 10 mins after I got off the phone with her, and refreshing the Xfinity TV home page portal, that Icon for "Black Sails" tv program- a Stars program, went away. Thus, it told me the system had updated itself. (and she told me it may take a little while for the system to update itself). Anyways, so now all Stars shows are "unlocked" for me. As now, I am subscribed to them(thx to that 3 month free trial she put on my account). But when I clicked on it, to test, the exact same error message as all my other problems, "sorry you are not suscribed to ....".  lol funny.  And I know it is a massive problem on Comcast's because last night even when I went to watch some grade B shows on grade b networks they would play, but the streams would experience all kinds of problems while viewing them. Something big is going on, and it seems it is effecting lots of different people. I really dont think it is a simple problem with users such as changing a browser setting or such. Nope, it really looks to be 100% on Comcasts end, imo. 

New Poster

They fixed it for me just now.  

I went to call that number someone listed a few posts earlier, and tried a few shows again while waiting, and boom, problem fixed. Maybe my trouble ticket from earlier today took care of it? All programs I could not view are working now.  If a Comcast tech is reading this, Thank You. However you guys should of put a outgoing message up for your call centers to let Customers know that some are experiencing these problems with the Xfinity website portal. It would of saved your company lot of money, lowered call center calls, and Cust Frusterations. And btw, fire the Philipean call center. That center, you cannot even understand them and the call quality over long distance forwarded to them sucks. That center is useless. And they very well do pick up and hang up calls often. I almost dropped Comcast this morning to switch to Direct TV, even after being a comcast cust for around 20 years because of the frusteration of getting my calls to Comcast dropped around 10 straight times last night. And the one call I got to speak to someone, it lasted only around 30 secs tillt that call got dropped by someone there in Philapeans. Comcast, get your act together. You entire cust service experience totally sucks and is the worst in the industry. 

Regular Contributor

Hi Nova2015:

I'm glad that the applications department was able to help you and fix the problem. The orignal poster of the applications department number was Blackhat_Cuervo who apparently went through the equivalent of a root canal to get it since it seems that departement is inaccessible from the Comcast support main telephone number and the only way to get in touch with them is to call them directly.

I don't know what's going on in the Comcast streaming service but the number and frequency of problems, add problems; stuttering and stopping; 900 series errors; this error i.e. you are not subscribed to Abcxyz and any number of other problems is a disgrace. Since a large number of these problems persist to this day and there seems to be very little help forthcoming from Comcast. Both ComcastMattF and ComcastDaniel who used to help out here have been mia, Matt hasn't posted in any forum since 12/18 and Daniel hasn't posted since 1/6 and ComcastJoe hasn't posted since 12/30.

So it's nice to count this as a win since it seems Comcast doesn't care at all about the end user.

- Norm

New Poster

I had just finished viewing ep4 of Outlander and wnted to watch a different episode.  It said Starz was not part of my subscription.  Yes, it is.  Logged out, logged back on it said all the episodes were unavailable.    WHAT'S GOING ON?