Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

is TVGO app/page down at moment?

New Poster

is TVGO app/page down at moment?

having issues with xfinity tvgo on home iMac? anyone else? Im actually always having problems with it. (tonight completely failing to get past "channel line-up"

but otherwise has never worked 100% at one time it played as if it was a DVR would ie.pause,rewind,etc. Also sometimes says im not on my home network, when i am. yes regular xfinity/comcast stream page is working at moment

Problem Solver

Re: is TVGO app/page down at moment?

I'm having issues with the XTV web portal and the Xfinity TV app. Neither one works for getting to my Cloud DVR.

Of course, the Comcast Account app says no problems.  Yeah right!

I'm in the Nashville market. Trying to figure out if this is a local or national issue.

Valued Contributor

Hi. We are currently having some troubles with certain video apps and websites. We are working hard to redirect the traffic to restore these functions. Thanks for reporting you'd issuse and your patience!

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Looks like this has been going on for 2 days. Doesn't look like you are working too hard on this. How about a real response as to when the services we are paying for will be availabil to us.
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation