Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

i get error that i do not have subscription to watch tv online

Regular Visitor

i get error that i do not have subscription to watch tv online

i cannot watch any tv channel online as it says i do not have subscription. i do not know what is wrong. i have tried 3 different bloody browsers and yet i get continually get error that i do not have subscription. b.s. i say, i do have subscription. if someone could be so kind as to take on the formidable task of allowing me access to watch tv online i would be forever grateful.

Problem Solver

Re: i get error that i do not have subscription to watch tv online

For starters, going to  http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/full_episodes#core=locked ,   

typically there should be a popup indicator,  "Subscription Verified with Home Pass™" and a small green house icon in the top navigation bar, that allows  "Xfinity TV subscribers to watch TV shows and movies while on their home network without signing in". 

If that HomePass isn't working, try signing in at  http://xfinity.comcast.net  first and then clicking links to goto watching episodes & movies,  (maybe you're already doing that?).   

Regular Visitor

Thank you for suggestions. I do not see Home Pass nor am I able to watch live tv at the 2nd link you referenced. I still receive error that cnn/foxnews, etc is not in my subscription. 

New Poster

We were just watching shows online.  When it was time to go to the next episode, it said we didn't have a subscription to watch it.  It's also saying we don't have a subscription to watch any of the other shows on HBO, etc. that we have subscriptions to.  This just happened.  You guys doing some maintenance or something that's messing with this?

Regular Visitor

still not working... 

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation