Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

how to view movies that are placed in the que section?

New Poster

how to view movies that are placed in the que section?

looking to watchin my shows or movies on tv from the ondemand que list but its not working where do i go to view them?

Tags (1)
Valued Contributor

Re: how to view movies that are placed in the que section?

From the OnDemand menu, scroll down a few times and you'll see "Saved Programs".  Your shows should be there.

if you put a video in your que you can only view it on your pc the two are not related

New Poster

hi, thanks for responding, unfortunately when i go to the saved program section there is nothing there just only the movies i viewed from actually click the extremepix. i tried viewing it from another tv but it still wasnt saved to the list, is there something im doing wrong or do i have to set up something from the website?

Silver Problem Solver

like I said above, the tv and the computer are not related, you cannot put something in your que on the pc and watch it on your tv.  the saved program section saves shows on your tv that you previosly watched on demand up to 24 hours ago.  the que on your pc is just a listing of shows you want to remind yourself about nothing more.

New Poster

ok thanks so sad          then why the heck they  have it where u can view on tv if u saved to queue!? but either way no fair at all ready to cancel already and its only been a week!

Silver Problem Solver

let me clarify.   If you save a movie or show to your que you can click view on tv, what that does is send a signal to your tv and then you have to accept it on the tv with the tv remote.

Regular Contributor

Who watches TV on computer when you have a 70 in HDTV 3 feet away.  I would like to schedule them on computer then have a QUE on my TV of them....like NETFLIX.

Silver Problem Solver

you would be surpirsed how many people post about watching tv on thieir pc.  I have no idea why they are doing that.   Not everyone is like us and has 70" tv's to watch shows on I guess. 

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation