Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

how do you watch the next show in a series with the app

Silver Problem Solver

how do you watch the next show in a series with the app

Ok, now I know there is no way to go to the next show if your watching a series on the cable box, but is it the same way as in the app?  If I am watching a show as part of a series there is no way to save a show or series and no way to go to the next episode.  Say I am watching dexter, I finish one episode, I go to watch the next episode the next day. I have to go to play now and then search for dexter and then find which episode is next and then play it.   In netflix if I save a series which I see no way to do with this app it lists all the episodes I can watch and then saves them for me so when I log in again and go to my que I see the show and it says play episode xxx which is next.   is there no way to do this with the tv app and have to search for the show everytime I want to watch the next episode?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: how do you watch the next show in a series with the app

rog286713 wrote:

Ok, now I know there is no way to go to the next show if your watching a series on the cable box, but is it the same way as in the app?  If I am watching a show as part of a series there is no way to save a show or series and no way to go to the next episode.  Say I am watching dexter, I finish one episode, I go to watch the next episode the next day. I have to go to play now and then search for dexter and then find which episode is next and then play it.   In netflix if I save a series which I see no way to do with this app it lists all the episodes I can watch and then saves them for me so when I log in again and go to my que I see the show and it says play episode xxx which is next.   is there no way to do this with the tv app and have to search for the show everytime I want to watch the next episode?

Our product team is constantly working on improving the app to make the best experience possible. Thanks for your suggestion; we'll consider your idea for a future release.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation