Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

how do i know if i have xfinity x1?

New Poster

how do i know if i have xfinity x1?

I redcently received a leter to exchange my current STB for a new upgraded STB which indicated i would also get xfinity x1.  I have installed the new STB and the TV is working fine but i don't know what to expect with X1 or if i even have it, how do i tell?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: how do i know if i have xfinity x1?

Anon648654 wrote:

I redcently received a leter to exchange my current STB for a new upgraded STB which indicated i would also get xfinity x1.  I have installed the new STB and the TV is working fine but i don't know what to expect with X1 or if i even have it, how do i tell?

If you power cycle the cable box, while its starting up, if its X1 it will display "Welcome to the X1 Eperience" on the tv.

Problem Solver

Official Employee

Anon648654 wrote:

You can watch the X1 overview here: https://www.xfinity.com/x1

X1 is distinctive in that it offers a more visual design with poster art for TV shows and movies along with a new features such as a voice controlled remote control. There's a video at the top of the page I included a link to which should look familiar if you have X1. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation