Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

getting error 900/106000 for all video

New Poster

getting error 900/106000 for all video

getting error 900/106000 for all video I try to watch on laptop no matter what browser I try to use.

Started off just one or two now all on demand videos I'm getting an error 900/60000

New Poster

Re: getting error 900/106000 for all video

I get getting error 900/106000 for all video for 5 days now

I get the error on all the browsers

New Poster

me too, ive tried disabling ad block on chrome and installing flash player. nothing working :/

Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem  as many others.  I have reset the modem with no change to the message I get when using VOD.  Will a tech from Comcast please get in touch with me, please.  I have no issues using Amazon's streaming service.

New Poster

5 days for me too...has anyone offered a solution?

New Poster

Same here, tried watching last evening and got the stated code on everything I tried. It's too late to call at this point...anyone with any resolution?

Regular Visitor

There are several threads about this same issue, but it seems odd that no one at Comcast/Xfinity has bothered to answer ANY of them... It's frustrating when we all have the same problem and they offer no solution, and don't even really seem to care about the problem.

New Poster

Tried viewing through XOD on the desktop this evening and everything works fine. The router controls the service to the desktop as well as my tablet. While I was on the desktop I thought I would at least reset the router. Tried the tablet a bit later and the videos are streaming just fine. 

I had not tried the desktop while I know I was having the issue nor did I try the tablet tonight before I reset the router. Either way the service is functioning and thought I would at least give the process for others to try.