Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

errors?

New Poster

errors?

i keep getting error messages while online streaming.. the kids can't watch disney live and we don't know why.. it was fine 1 min and hasn't worked all day. can anyone help? error codes are 701 (on xfinity site) and 408-2 on disney online. can someone please tell me how to fix the live streaming??

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: errors?

crys24u wrote:

i keep getting error messages while online streaming.. the kids can't watch disney live and we don't know why.. it was fine 1 min and hasn't worked all day. can anyone help? error codes are 701 (on xfinity site) and 408-2 on disney online. can someone please tell me how to fix the live streaming??

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

errors?

hi,

i keep gettin errors when trying to access disney live stream online and the dinsey junior website watch live too. it keeps saying error connection issue 701|Connection Issue. how do i go about fixing this issue please.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation