New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

error messages

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 4

I"m paying almost $200/month and I am constantly having problems with Xfinity streaming.  No problems with hulu or amazon videos [ same pc ].  Latest Error 102100.43.  Would be nice if these codes actually referred to a specific problem that could be resolved, or at least explained.  I shouldn't have to hire an IT consultant to operate my home internet/tv.  Searching on the Help site is even more exasperating.  Can find others who have the same problems, but there are no resolutions or answers.  Does Comcast even monitor these forums to find out where they are lacking in providing clean services to their customers?  Need simple and less arcane answers to enjoy what I pay for.

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Contributor

Message 2 of 4

Its been going on for a LONG time now and it appears they just dont care. I have contacted technical support at least 20 times and all they ever want to do is come out and check my lines and charge a service fee for it. Ive already done that and they found nothing wrong so I wont be doing it again. Im getting closer and closer to dropping this garbage all together.

Message 3 of 4

jbof wrote:

I"m paying almost $200/month and I am constantly having problems with Xfinity streaming.  No problems with hulu or amazon videos [ same pc ].  Latest Error 102100.43.  Would be nice if these codes actually referred to a specific problem that could be resolved, or at least explained.  I shouldn't have to hire an IT consultant to operate my home internet/tv.  Searching on the Help site is even more exasperating.  Can find others who have the same problems, but there are no resolutions or answers.  Does Comcast even monitor these forums to find out where they are lacking in providing clean services to their customers?  Need simple and less arcane answers to enjoy what I pay for.

I'm sorry for the frustration and troubles. I agree it is unacceptable and know that the engineering teams are working on a resolution. 

This isn't something you'll be able to fix on your own. The error codes are used to identify specific errors that can occur which helps point customer service agents towards a fix (if it involves something in their control such as a "refresh" or billing code problem). In this case, error 102100.43 isn't anything a customer service rep can fix so they escalate it to the engineering teams who then investigate and fix - either through a configuration change (sometimes it requires an app release but usually not). 

Error 102100.43 means "Loading of the specified resource has failed." - now the engineers are determining which "resouce" and why it is failing to load. 

Again, I'm very sorry and wish I had an easy fix I could recommend. This one appears to be on our end so unlikely to help by uninstalling/reinstalling, etc..

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 4 of 4

When will error code 102100.43 be fixed on the Comcast Servers.

If Comcast cannot deliver the product of streaming can I ask for a refund for lack of the product working?

Not sure maybe the FCC needs to be informed? They do License Comcast.