Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

error message 1202

New Poster

error message 1202

just tried to watch a movie on the xfinity tv app and on every one that I tried to load it came up error 1202. I did what I do on other apps and deleted then re downloaded it and now it comes up "error loading your request" at the log on screen, what gives
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV app and new iPad (3rd gen)

I was playing my first video when it cut out at around the 10min mark and gave me the 1202 "experienced some difficulty playing your video" error. I tried the following in order:

- Play another video. Same error.

- Cleared history, then tried to play. Same error.

- Cleared history, restarted iPad, tried to play. Same error.

- Cleared history, deleted app, restarted iPad, reinstalled app. When logging in got, "Request Error: An unknown error has occurred during this request. Please try again."

- Deleted, restarted, and reinstalled again. Still cannot log in. Smiley Sad

New Poster

Re: error message 1202

Same issue here. On the iPad 2, just trying to access my premium content, you know, the stuff we pay handsomely for. Error 1202
Cable Expert

I also get this error with iPad 2.  I've reported it to the Comcast forum administrator and requested it be escalated as a system-wide problem.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I have the same issues. And the app will not control the tv right now too
New Poster

Same issue today 3/21/12 it was waorking earlier now I can't watch videos or control the tv.

New Poster

I am getting the same error message. Have powered iPad on and off and also uninstalled and reinstallled the xfinity app. Now I can also no longer log into the app (but have no problem logging into my account online or the xfinity email app). Help!
New Poster

My Device Information My Zip Code:94534My Cable Provider:Comcast Fairfield DigitalMy myDVR Manager Status:ActivatedMy Set Top Box NamesVR 1My Queue setup:TrueFacebook Queue Syncing:FalseFacebook Connect:FalseMy public IP address: My operating system:IPad - UndefinedMy web browser:Safari 5.1 - Mozilla/5.0 (IPad; CPU OS 5_1 Like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3My system type:IPadMy Move player version:Not InstalledMy Silverlight version:UnknownMy flash version:Not InstalledJavascript:Enabled Cookies:Enabled Also did not have this problem until today.
Official Employee

Hi all,

I am sorry but we were having some issues on our end between roughly 9:30 PM EST and 11:30 PM EST.

If it was not working last night, please try again now.

If you have tried it and are still having issues, please try uninstalling the app and then try installing it again.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Working now. Thanks!!