New to the Community? Start here.
I was playing my first video when it cut out at around the 10min mark and gave me the 1202 "experienced some difficulty playing your video" error. I tried the following in order:
- Play another video. Same error.
- Cleared history, then tried to play. Same error.
- Cleared history, restarted iPad, tried to play. Same error.
- Cleared history, deleted app, restarted iPad, reinstalled app. When logging in got, "Request Error: An unknown error has occurred during this request. Please try again."
- Deleted, restarted, and reinstalled again. Still cannot log in.
I also get this error with iPad 2. I've reported it to the Comcast forum administrator and requested it be escalated as a system-wide problem.
I am sorry but we were having some issues on our end between roughly 9:30 PM EST and 11:30 PM EST.
If it was not working last night, please try again now.
If you have tried it and are still having issues, please try uninstalling the app and then try installing it again.
Sorry for the inconvenience,