Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

error codes constantly even with 100mps constant hard wire connection, 900|101000.101004.101005

New Poster

error codes constantly even with 100mps constant hard wire connection, 900|101000.101004.101005

There is NO SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE,, CMON,, HELP HELP HELP these codes AND THE CONSTANT FREEZING ONLY ON YOUR LIVE tv is ABSURD,,,, HELP

New Poster

trouble codes while watching tv on my laptop 900|101000.101004.101005

I keep getting these codes when watching tv on my laptop, its annoying any help please

New Poster

Help please, I pay for this service and cant use it more times than I can... These codes are annoying and frutrating. PLEASE FIX.

New Poster

Using the internet while away from home

I am writing because I am tired of never being able to watch my TV via the internet always getting the long series of numbers ending with 100005, it happens WAY TOO MUCH as bad as 25 times a day. I am signing into my Xfinity to watch live tv while I am down south, using an internet supplied by Comcast with hard wired connection 1 foot away from your router/modem. I can watch everything EXCEPT live TV, it always locks up and freezes, on LIVE TV but all other movies including Netflix, Hulu etc as well as movies from any of your Networks, again CONSTANT FEEZING ONLY FROM LUVE TV. Now I realize you could care less about me BUT THIS IS GETTING OLD and FRUSTRATING, This issue is also mentioned by others in your own forums but my speeds are good via p[atch cord 100mps and wieless 72 mps, PLEASE why isnt this gwtting fixed. tell me why I should pay $187 a month when the service is so bad, PLEASE FIX. It does not matter if its hardwired or wireless and as I write this to you it is FROZEN TIGHT goes in and out every 10 to 30 seconds and CONSTANT... THIS IS TERRIBLE again frozen

New Poster

Live TV Via the Internet, your internet

I am always freezing up and getting this code whether it be wireless or hardwire, using your internet, my minimum speed is 72mps but hard wired 1 foot away from router/modem speed is 100mps

this is the codes I keep getting,, its getting VERY FRUSTRATING

900|101000.101004.101005

PLEASE FIX,, AT $187 A MONTH I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THIS WHILE I AM AWAY USING YOUR INTERNET

New Poster

LIVE TV FREEZES

I am always freezing up and getting this code whether it be wireless or hardwire, using your internet, my minimum speed is 72mps but hard wired 1 foot away from router/modem speed is 100mps

this is the codes I keep getting,, its getting VERY FRUSTRATING

900|101000.101004.101005

PLEASE FIX,, AT $187 A MONTH I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THIS WHILE I AM AWAY USING YOUR INTERNET

IT GOES IN AND OUT EVERY 10 - 30 SECONDS VERY BAD, VERY BAD

New Poster

Re: error codes constantly even with 100mps constant hard wire connection, 900|101000.101004.101005

this is no solution,,, why wont you all answer me abput this issue

Problem Solver

Re: error codes constantly even with 100mps constant hard wire connection, 900|101000.101004.101005

Hello marhevkajim,

I will be more than happy to assist you resolving your service issues. In order to better assist you, I need to know what is the web browser you are using to watch live TV (for e.g. Firefox, Google Chrome) and operating system of your laptop? Once I get this information I can start working on a resolution for you.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

It doesnt matter. I get these codes on Chrome, Windows 10. Mozilla, by the way all these platforms have updated to newer versions offerred including JAVA  and all the same issues and same error codes are happening no matter what platform choice is. It also doesnt matter if I go inthrough your site or if I use shortcut to access it, I will say that it does seem more likely to happen on a very consistent basis during peak usage times like weekends and evenings, but have to say its awful. Thanks

New Poster

I also forgot to mention that this is happening on Windows 10, Windows 8 and on Vista, all the same codes no matter which computer I use, all of which have a different operating platform. please also keep in mind that this happens no matter if I am using wireless or hardwired via a patch cord located less than a foot away, also I tried new patch cords, when it happens I try everything, again it seems as though it is over loaded, your system that is. Thanks

Problem Solver

Hello marhevkajim,

Thank you for that information. I will need to do some more research and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You should be getting a call from our Advanced Support team within the next 72 hours.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I may have a solution!

After clearing all my Adobe Flash settings, and adding http://xfinitytv.comcast.net to the trusted "white listed" websites for Flash to store files from. I changed the storage capacity to unlimited, and I do not use any ad blockers...I am no longer recieving these errors. I was getting them constantly. On IE, Chrome and Firefox.

Adobe flash and Java update so often, that in conjunction with ad blockers I think is what's causing the issues.
I changed those options for Flash locally on my computer and the web based options for Flash that's built into browers like Chrome and IE/ Edge.

You have to use Firefox to download flash/java updates for the local versions of both, meaning the type that installs on your computer and is seperate from the browser.

Chrome and IE/Edge both now have Flash and Java built into the Browsers and they update themselves.  

After adding http://xfinitytv.comcast.net to Adobe Flash trusted websites. 

Clear all license info for flash

Change storage capacity to unlimited for flash

Do not use any ad blocker

*do this for both local installed Flash/Java and the web based settings for browsers with this built in*

This seemed to fix the problem for me. I am watching now with no interuptions. Hope this helps... goodluck.

Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation