Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

error code 900/106000

New Poster

error code 900/106000

I am experiencing a problem with movies on demand. they won't play online, and I read in a forum that this happen ever since an update for xfinity movies. a lot of customer have been witching providers because of this. my wifes laptop has windows 7 she can watch it just fine. i have windows 8 and it won't work. If anyone nows a solution to this please post something rearding that particular error code(900/106000).

New Poster

Re: error code 900/106000

I have been having the same problem for several days. I called for help and it was the only time that I could see Game of Thrones begin to play for me! After dozens of attempts and that same annoying error message. So of course I hung up from support, went to pick up my kid, and now I get the message again.

If you do a search online, you can see many places where folks are saying this is an incompatibility with the latest Adobe Flash Player update with Comcast's web site. I don't know, it's just what I'm reading. The tech support person I had on the phone could not find the error code in his manual or whatever. He had never heard of 900:106000.

I tried to do the fix suggested elsewhere online - i.e., uninstall the flash player and replace it with an earlier version. But I cannot figure out how to do it with my Windows 8.1. So I remain stuck. I sincerely hope that Comcast figures this out. Heaven knows I am paying them for service that I am not getting!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation