error code 102100.5

why cant I play the video taped with x-1 on my computer

Tom

Service Expert

Re: error code 102100.5

thomashall120 wrote:

why cant I play the video taped with x-1 on my computer

Tom

One possibility is an issue with Flash versions.

Google:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=error+code+102100.5

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Hello, 

Was your error solved? My shows were streaming fine yesterday and today all day "Error code: 102100.5". 

Regular Visitor

that error code was used for me because i has replaced my x-1 and the xfinity gurus in Texas or whereever thay make it work from didnt have the new MAC address for the new x-1. once I got that cleared up it started working. good luck.

Regular Visitor

I'm getting selective 102100.5 code. I can watch all my other recordings,but not the Greys Anatogy I just recorded this evening. What gives?

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem, constantly getting 102100.5s trying to stream in my house through my iMac 5K and Luma mesh.

I also get very wierd errors in recordings, like Elementary recording from 9:20 PM when it actually starts at 9:00 PM. I've tried to talk to level 2 about five times but we never did get hold of one another, and level 1 just pushes me back to the back-end guys.

I reset the box recently and a lot of my recordings disappeared so some of the errors may have something to do with phantom recordings which were present in the directory without correspoding media on the media storage, but I believe I've gotten the error with things recorded since the reset. I'll be more sure in a couple of days.

To be honest, this is happening so often I'm seriously thinking about changing service, especially if AT&T gets gigabit to my area.

Regular Visitor

Just got it on the Magicians (S2 Ep6), Quantico (S2 Ep11, Ep12).

Also just had an episode (don't recall the series) where it recorded 24 minutes of the 60 minute episode.