New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

error 900|106000 NO SUPPORT

Regular Visitor

error 900|106000 NO SUPPORT

So this happens..

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Game of Thrones S5|E6 "Game of Thrones 46 (HBO)".

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

ERROR 900|106000

broken videos everywhere it's not just this one.  The player buffers until it times out and then tells you to refresh.  what happened?  The links were all working fine a couple of days ago.

This is a serious issue epecially for those of use who stream everything.  Apparently, no one at comcast can answer my tech support questions and no one knows how long this will continue.  i cant get a straight answer.  

Technically: I'm running both mac yosimite and window 7. Using both Google chrome and firefox-(so its not flash player because chrome has its own version of flash built in)... I restarted the router and my sytem, I made sure flash was updated (in firefox), i waited 24 hours before contacting support to see if Comcast would resolve it.

I looked at the forums there are tons of current hits for error 900|106000 . We are all angry and frustrated and no one is providing answers.

i tried chatting with support last night, here's the transcript;  brace yourself, this is totally laughable - skip to the bold text of transcript for cliff notes version.

Kajori > Hello JOHN_, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Kajori. Please give me one moment to review
your information.
JOHN_ > My Issue: videos will not stream:
8664416244536328112/445291075987/GameofThrones46%
28HBO%29/videos
Kajori > Hello! I hope your day is going well. Do read about the Comcast Customer Guarantee at

Kajori > How may I assist you today?
JOHN_ > i cannot stream in xfinity player. this has been going on for 24 hours. i have restared
both my computer and my router. i
have updated flash.
Kajori > I deeply regret the inconvenience this has caused you.
Kajori > May I know are you facing the issue on APP?
JOHN_ > any player with the hulu tag does play. HBO, SCYFY, etc will not
JOHN_ > Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Game of Thrones S5|E6 "Game of Thrones 46 (HBO)". Please refresh this
page in your browser to continue where you left off. 900|106000
JOHN_ > in google chrome
JOHN_ > This Video Cannot Be Played Sorry, Game of Thrones S5|E6 "Game of Thrones 46 (HBO)" is currently unavailable. 422
Learn More
JOHN_ > in firefox
Kajori > May I know are you facing these issues on xfinity App?
JOHN_ > no, on windows 7 
Kajori > Thanks for the info.
JOHN_ > are there outages that you are aware of?
Kajori > Let me check that on your account please.
Kajori > Ok, if you don't mind, I'm going to take a few moments to look into this, and I'll get back with you asap.
JOHN_ > it has been 24 hours. i waited to see if this would be resolved.
Kajori > I deeply regret the inconvenience this has caused you.
JOHN_ > This Video Cannot Be Played Sorry, 12 Monkeys S1|E13 "Arms of Mine" is currently unavailable. 422 Learn More
JOHN_ > Firefox:
Kajori > I really apologize for that .
JOHN_ > Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing 12 Monkeys S1|E13 "Arms of Mine". Please refresh this page in your
browser to continue where you left off. 900|106000
JOHN_ > google chrome
Kajori > As I can see that our all customers are facing this issue right now just because there are some work going on the websites.
JOHN_
5621791555654935112/424934979814/ArmsofMine/
videos
Kajori > We cannot access any site send over the chat. I apologize
Kajori > I am just sending a Email regarding this inconvenience . It will be resolved a s soon as possible.
Kajori > Your satisfaction is my priority. Is there anything else I can assist you with? I am more than glad to help you out further.
JOHN_ > this is information. a contact confirms that he is streaming online at xfinity in the same city i am in.
Kajori > ??
JOHN_ > again, a server should not be down for 24 hours unless you have a major problem
JOHN_ > do you have any solutions to offer?
Kajori > Yes there is some maintenance going to improve the site just because the customers where facing the issue for more than a
month
Kajori > Yes I have send a Email to our higher department regarding this
JOHN_ > that is not a solution. it is a report. i'm not trying to be difficult, i'm asking when i can expect service to resume.
Kajori > I told you that you have to wait for some more tim e

Regular Visitor

Re: error 900|106000 NO SUPPORT

I have the same issue and the rep got upset cut the chat off and turned my wifi setting off. I called and the woman fixed the wifi for me after 40min of troubleshooting. I'm upset yet not once did they give me a refund since Ive been dealing with the issue for a month and now the nasty rep who clearly hates his job cutting my service off. Last time I checked companies do get sued for stuff like that and all I want is to stream my shows considering I'm never home to watch anything.

New Poster

Re: error 900|106000 NO SUPPORT

Yup same issue here and got no help at all. Been in the cooking shows like Cutthroat Kitchen, H*ll's kitchen (I got censored using the title of a TV show...), Guy's Grocery Games, and several more. I only have gotten the live tv streams to work... and it is crappy quiality at that. I am honestly posting to help draw more attention to this, this issue is a bunch of BS and needs to be fixed or refunds need to be made. Here is hoping this gets resolved quickly!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation