New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

error 400 and pin numbers

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

error 400 and pin numbers

i have 2 issues or maybe more. some of the time i get the error 400 this movie cannot be played at this time message and have also been asked for a pin to watch an r rated movie when i don't have any parental controls set up and further more i can't even seem to get to the page where you do set them up. can somebody please set my account up so i can use it? if all i wanted was to watch tv shows i wouldn't need this but since i have opened this account i haven't done anything but mess with this and haven't had any success. frustration is setting in

Accepted Solution

Re: error 400 and pin numbers

joe the 400 error and the parental control issues have been cleared up. the user settings page wasn't loading properly but seems ok now. maybe that had to do with mine being a new account?  i am still getting stopped from viewing streampix videos like for instance "ice pirates" it says that i need to subscribe to streampix    that is included with the blast plus isn't it?

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

m2b wrote:

i have 2 issues or maybe more. some of the time i get the error 400 this movie cannot be played at this time message and have also been asked for a pin to watch an r rated movie when i don't have any parental controls set up and further more i can't even seem to get to the page where you do set them up. can somebody please set my account up so i can use it? if all i wanted was to watch tv shows i wouldn't need this but since i have opened this account i haven't done anything but mess with this and haven't had any success. frustration is setting in

Go to customer.comcast.com and click the User & Settings tab. Look under the Online Video Settings heading near the bottom of the page and underneath it will say "Parental Controls". Click the edit button.

For the error 400, what video are you trying to watch?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

joe the 400 error and the parental control issues have been cleared up. the user settings page wasn't loading properly but seems ok now. maybe that had to do with mine being a new account?  i am still getting stopped from viewing streampix videos like for instance "ice pirates" it says that i need to subscribe to streampix    that is included with the blast plus isn't it?

Official Employee

m2b wrote:

I reached out to you here and I am closing this thread:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Online-Help/Streampix-not-available-with-Blast-Plus/m-p/12432...

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation