Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

dvr manager not working on pc? comcast says its being updated. no access to control dvr remotely

Regular Visitor

dvr manager not working on pc? comcast says its being updated. no access to control dvr remotely

DVR not accessible remotely on pc. comcast says being updated. no access for days now. No DVR option shows on website at all. 

Regular Contributor

Re: dvr manager not working on pc? comcast says its being updated. no access to control dvr remotely

same here it is missing
Frequent Visitor

Re: dvr manager not working on pc? comcast says its being updated. no access to control dvr remotely

I contacted support and was told "Technical issue, is there anythingelse we can assist you with today"

I called them on their lie and told them they should have left the option to use their old site until the bugs were worked out because now they're wasting MY time.

AND WHEN DID YOU ASSIST ME?

Frequent Visitor

I also have this problem.  Multiple links that imply access to DVR managment take me to a page that shows video recordings (not from my DVR).  I have an open ticket and tech support can't resolve the issue nor do they know what is going on.

Tried all the usual reboots cache flushes and DB resyncs - nada.    

Contributor

KA9 wrote:

DVR not accessible remotely on pc. comcast says being updated. no access for days now. No DVR option shows on website at all. 

Same problem here. Sometimes I like to set DVR recording from work so I can watch later when I am home. Can't do this now. Also, they took away the Watchlist. I Watchlisted dozens of shows these past several years so I can watch them from my PC/Laptop from home or work. Now it's gone, and all my saved/watchlisted shows with it.