Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

dropping favorite channels

New Poster

dropping favorite channels

why is it that the tv guide keeps dropping the favorite channels and have to constantly go back and put them back in. so far today it's done it 3 times.

Regular Contributor

Re: dropping favorite channels

Your are not alone in this problem.  I have redone mine twice.

Regular Contributor

Deke58 wrote:

Your are not alone in this problem.  I have redone mine twice.

Opps make that three times as they just dropped off.(I actually not going to re-do them, will

just wait until they rectify the problem.

Regular Contributor

Waiting paid off they are back.

Regular Contributor

I'm having the same problem. I have reentered my favorites three times, I finally figured out they would eventually come back, but that isn't good enough. The amount I pay to Comcast is not a small expense to me, and I am constantly having problems like this. When I want to use the guide, I shouldn't have to wait until it is usable. The My Channels filter has been broken for a long time, and I had someone from 3rd tier support who talked a big game about getting it fixed, but he failed to call back a week ago and I have heard nothing else. Comcast knows they have a monopoly, and they don't give a darn if their system works well or not. (darn was not my first choice word, but the one I used was called a "bad word." Well, their bad service deserves it.)
Regular Contributor

They have been coming and going all day.

Regular Visitor

Mostly going.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation