Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

corrupted app

New Poster

corrupted app

I get the error 3322.1000318 on my tablet when trying to watch my xfinitytv app. It say's app is corrupted. I have reloaded it many times but still get same error.. Help

New Poster

Re: corrupted app

I get the same problem using an Android 4.2 device for my TV, an "mk808b". Everything else (Netflix, Pandora, Hulu+, etc) all work perfectly on it.
Official Employee

Hi all,

The XFINITY TV Player App currently does not allow mirroring nor HDMI output.

Our product team is constantly working on improving the XFINITY TV Player App to make the best experience possible. Thanks for your suggestion; we'll consider your idea for a future release.

If this is not the case and you are still seeing this error message, please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

We have heard this statement many times over and over again.

Bronze Problem Solver

Y cant comcast let customers download the older app the newest version dont play good on my Galaxy 10.1 tablet constant video freezing every  five seconds the older version worked perfect.  Comcast if its not broke why fix it. Uninstalled.

Frequent Visitor

I get the same problem and hoped todays update would fix it, but just more of the same. It did work two updates back, but the developers really screwed up something that was working. I guess that is called job security. It does work on my wife's android, but I can't use it. No Hdmi or mirroring, just plain tablet 

New Poster

Old player App worked on Nook HD just fine.  Now I upgrade to the new TV Go, what do you know, this is not supported on Nook.  Had I known this, I would have never upgraded.  Nice going Comcast, really messed this one up.  Thanks

Bronze Problem Solver

ComcastJoe wrote:

Hi all,

The XFINITY TV Player App currently does not allow mirroring nor HDMI output.

Our product team is constantly working on improving the XFINITY TV Player App to make the best experience possible. Thanks for your suggestion; we'll consider your idea for a future release.

If this is not the case and you are still seeing this error message, please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe

Joe the problem is your product team has made the app worse in fact its unplayable now on the Galaxy 10.1 tablet cant your team see the old app worked fine. Just more comcast BS.

Frequent Visitor

It isn't just the Galaxy. My Asus Transformer TF101 also can't run it.

Frequent Visitor

Also my ONN M6 with Android 4.1.1 will no longer run it.

New Poster

Hello Joe,

Am I to understand the if I downgrade my Comcast product and do not receive the HD service, I will be able to view xfinity to go on my android?

Frequent Visitor

You can't downgrade, because the new version installs OVER the previous version. You would need to be able to access the old version in some way (like if Comcast made the old version available on the Google Play Store).

New Poster

Last week it worked.  This week it doesn't.  Error 3324.111 trying to play any video on my Galaxy Tab 3.

New Poster

I've installed the xfinity android app to play content. It installs, allows me to log in, view content, etc. When I choose to play any content, it goes through the authentication and video startup process then errors out with:
Error::3322.1000318 Your application appears to be corrupted. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the application to restore functionality. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Uninstalling/reinstalling does not work. Has a solution been found for this problem yet? I'm just trying to play it on an android tablet. No frills.  It played just fine on the older version of the app.

Contributor

I receive that same error...over and over on my Droid. I am not sure why you would advertise an app even through snail mail, that doesn't work.

New Poster

hello,

has there been a fix to this issue? i am currently trying to use this app on my andriod tablet and i am getting the correpted app error 3322.1000318.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, however i am still getting the same error.

please help

New Poster

This isn't an error it is a feature. Comcast did this to prevent folks playing the output to a recording device. They don't seem to realize there are apps that can capture the on screen video just as well and can do it in a way they can not detect. In other words they did notstop content theives, just hurt their customers.

New Poster

Hey guys, guess what? I have become a new victim of the Error;; 3322.1000318 BS!! It is now Feb. 18, 2015, nearly 2 years since this has been an issue for so many. It worked fine for my Android 4.1.1 up until I tried using it today. It works fine and goes through all the motions...until it finishes loading the license, authenticating and buffering...then BAM!!! The error comes up...game over!! WT...F Comcast, you just couldn't leave well enough alone could you!! You know what I think I'm gonna do?? I think I'm gonna discontinue my service with you all together because I am sooo fed up with your a$inine BS...and I don't even care that I spelled a$inine wrong either so don't even go there!

You'll be hearing from me soon...when I discontinue my service...sort of like the same way you discontinued this app for so many of us that PAY for your waaaaay overpriced TV rates!! Gee...now we can't watch ANYTHING on the go!!
New Poster

Well if you're constantly working on improving ways to make your app fail...CONGRATULATIONS...you have succeeded!! Give yourselves a big pat on the back for a job well done...at being a failure!