online now

discussions

comcastjoe comcastdaniel comcastteds

Frequent Visitor

comcastjoe comcastdaniel comcastteds

can someone please help with error code 900|101000.101002.101005

Frequent Visitor

900|101000.101002.101005

to  COMCASTJOE,COMCASTDANIEL,COMCASTTEDS.................. Can someone help with error code 900|101000.101002.101005       pleeeeeeaze

Regular Contributor

Re: 900|101000.101002.101005

wtcarey11,

Unfortunately this is an error that occurs during various network issues and your computer fails to download the files it needs from our Content network. 

However, if this consistently happens for ALL content, please let Joe or I know. Most of the time these are intermittent and go away upon retry.

If you could private message me the videos that are failing and time of day you tried them that would be very helpful. 

Examples include the URL like this:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/True-Blood/9174766649271911112/285761603847/True-Blood-72-%28HBO%...

Also, saying S7 Episode 2 of True Blood works as well. If this is happening on live streams let us know which ones. I posted a reply to an earlier discussion that these "02.05" errors were happening on our live streams since last night.

Thanks for your patience,

Matt

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: 900|101000.101002.101005

This is an absolutely absurd answer! It happens all day every.. Unfortunately I am paying for a service your are telling me does not work. Unfortunately I normally pay for services I subscribe to but I might not every time Oh well... Just let me know if you do not receive payment the exact time and second it does not make it to you and I'll look into it and get back to you... How dismissive does this sound to you?.  FIX IT

Regular Contributor

Re: comcastjoe comcastdaniel comcastteds

Jsa,

Not dismissive at all, it was a simple request that ended up resolved for millions of customers.

There are varying use cases that can cause this with differing fixes. If you're having a legitimate issue daily with the same content that's an issue. If it's on ALL content, that's an issue. While we do not charge for the TV Go service, we know it's a value added option you rely on so I'm here to help anyway I can.

Thanks,
Matt

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

We continue to experience the 900.... issues on mulitple live feed networks - doesn't really matter which one, happens on all of them, ESPN, CNN, FX, Movieplex, however on playback feeds (such as selecting a show from inventory - not live) we don't seem to have the problem. For example, tried to watch African Queen last evening on Movieplex - would play about 10 minutes then go to the dreaded 900...... series unable to play the content message, so aha, I went to the playback site for Movieplex, dialed up African Queen, advanced to the place we lost the live feed, and no problem for the rest of the movie.

Seems like this issue just keeps on cycling year after year with no resolution. Hitting refresh all the time (half the time it does nothing) is pretty lame. Computer is a pretty late model PC desktop wired to your Gateway1 modem/router.

Frequent Visitor

By the way, same issue whether on Firefox or Chrome.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation