Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

cant watch tv on laptop anymore. constantly says refresh

New Poster

cant watch tv on laptop anymore. constantly says refresh

i cannot watch a comcast show on my laptop  i went thrun explorer and chrome.  i get to the tv section and click on show, the commercial comes on, then the screen says experiancing some difficulty playing hit refresh  900\106000.  it cant load any show.  been trying for three days.  please advise

Frequent Visitor

Re: cant watch tv on laptop anymore. constantly says refresh

I have the same issue for the last two days. I have used chrome and internet explore. I have reset modem. I have unistalled flash and reinstalled it. I have checked for all my updates. I have done all I can on my end and I still can not watch xfinity tv on my computer. I keep getting the error 900/106000 and to refresh.

New Poster

With the cost of the services you would think they would have a better response, at least an "I'm sorry we are looking into it" especially with this many forum posts. 

Deny. Deny. Overcharge. 

Seems to be the mantra of comast. Hope you guys get your act together and fix this soon I'm having the same problem.

Sincerely,

-Someone who is about to switch to direct TV.

Regular Contributor

Mine does something similar, tells me OUT OF HOME. 

I can watch my DVR, but no ondemand stuff...

3 days and counting, and nobody can give me an answer...

Contributor

same here . Commercials play flawlessly - shows won't play same error 900|106000  everythime. The "troubleshooting " tips are worthless . I would call but I really do not have a few hours that I can spend being on hold on the phone. 

I pay over 300 a month. This is getting ridiculous . Bill keeps getting higher and higher and yet we get less and less service .

AT&T is FINALLY installing sevice to my end of town. I can not wait to drop Comcast. If nothing else i will be $200 richer every month.

Sad that I am willing to take a lesser service just to get rid of the headaches associated with having Comcast. 

Frequent Visitor

ok just found a way to fix mine:

I went to relook at all my settings-I knew it all worked until I updated my flash player so it has to be their issue.I went back to my flash player settings. I noticed under website privacy settings site (entitlement.auth.adobe.com) was marked to deny. I clicked it to always allow. I then reset my screen and now all my xfinity videos, movies etc are coming through as normal.

Contributor

did not work - asking for permission to acces camera and microphone I have neither.

still get 

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

900|106000

Frequent Visitor

well its back again. All my videos and movies again have the 900/106000 error. I did nothing different. I simply came back to watch a video : (

Contributor

But SOMEHOW they always manage to have the ads play perfectly.

Regular Visitor

Same problem as ADDISBRO.  Did online chat with a rep for about an hour. (What a waste of time). He couldn't fix. Said he would have a "senior" rep call me.  No one ever called.  Typical Comcast Service.

Regular Contributor

Talked two days ago to another person and had the issue escaleted. Should get a fix within 1 to 3 business days.

So Tuesday... i'll keep you posted...

New Poster

how do i find this? not tech savy and usually have someone help me... 

New Poster

I have had the exact same issue with the 900/106000 error for over four days now. I've tried from 3 different computers and different browsers. There is no way to troubleshoot or receive help, except apprently hopeslessing posting on this forum for help. Please, ComcastBob, just fix this error. I won't even ask for a refund for the days of interrupted service, or threaten to leave.... but please just fix it! 

Regular Contributor

Mine just got fixed. Was watching from my DVR, and then suddenly a 503 error showed up. This lasted a couple minutes and after I reloaded the main site I could watch the ondemand movies again.

Really looked like some kind of restart/reboot on Comcast's end. We will see what the ticket says when it comes back.

Frequent Visitor

My son uninstalled my flash and put on the earlier version. All my shows are back now, but I have it asking me to download the newest version of flash constantly. I keep clicking to NOT down load it and to keep my current version. ( I know If I put back the newer version my videos will stop again-in fact my son and I tested it. When we put on the newest version the 900/106000 error returns.)

Frequent Visitor

another temporary solution that seems to work so far:

• Start a live video (ESPN, CNN, etc.,) from the live TV tab on the xfinity to go. (while it is on and going bring up another tab with the xfinity video you want to watch)
  • Start the on demand tv/movie of your choice in another window (same browser).
  • It should start playing your new video and the live video will stop.

Frequent Visitor