Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

cant get infinity off of spanish

Frequent Visitor

cant get infinity off of spanish

ive tried for 2 days now to get infinity off of spanish.  where is "available online"? Where is "More Online Options"?  I did change English only and it still comes up in Spanish.  I'm tryig to watch the Bold and the Beautiful.

Tags (1)
Gold Problem Solver

Re: cant get infinity off of spanish

Which episode # are you trying to watch?

Official Employee

CharleneFakes wrote:

ive tried for 2 days now to get infinity off of spanish.  where is "available online"? Where is "More Online Options"?  I did change English only and it still comes up in Spanish.  I'm tryig to watch the Bold and the Beautiful.

Is your issue that XFINITYTV.com is in Spanish or that episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful are playing in Spanish?

If the homepage is in Spanish, click the XFINITY TV English link at the top-right of XFINITYTV.com to revert the page back to English:

XTVspanish.png

Also, as asked by BruceW already, what B&B episode are you trying to watch? We are suppose to have all these episodes in Spanish and English.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

I did this but why is all of the writing in Spanish???  I can view the Bold and the Beautiful in English but all of the captions like you told me were in Spanish.  When I click on the Spanish side everything else is written in English.

Gold Problem Solver

Episode # please?

Frequent Visitor

Episode 393.  When I click on the English side I can view it in English but all of the other writing on that page is in Spanish, why is that?  Why is it not in English?

Frequent Visitor

My question is why is all this written in Spanish when I click on "Infinity in English"?  What does Ver ahora mean?  I have to click on "Infinity in Spanish" and it will tell me what it says in English.

Official Employee

CharleneFakes wrote:

My question is why is all this written in Spanish when I click on "Infinity in English"?  What does Ver ahora mean?  I have to click on "Infinity in Spanish" and it will tell me what it says in English.

When it says "XFINITY TV Espanol" that means the page is in English.

"XFINITY TV Espanol" is a link that will change the page to Spanish.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Gold Problem Solver

Here's the link for the English version of episode 393: http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/The-Bold-and-the-Beautiful/1721/2257566004/The-Bold-and-the-Beautifu.... To get there, click on the line for episode 393 to the right of the word "NEW". Then click "MORE ONLINE OPTIONS".

XfTvBB1.png

A second "PLAY" button appears below the first one:

XfTvBB2.png

The top button is for the Spanish version, the bottom button is for the English version.

New Poster

I just tried to watch episodes 417, 418 and 419.  Only 418 had the option you describe as the 'solution'.  You are frustrating the viewers and they are going to quit viewing these episodes if you can't load them correctly and provide the corrections consistently that you describe to solve the problem.  I even tried going to the episodes on the 'spanish side' of the site...no luck.

Please repair this!

Official Employee

HSegel wrote:

I just tried to watch episodes 417, 418 and 419.  Only 418 had the option you describe as the 'solution'.  You are frustrating the viewers and they are going to quit viewing these episodes if you can't load them correctly and provide the corrections consistently that you describe to solve the problem.  I even tried going to the episodes on the 'spanish side' of the site...no luck.

Please repair this!

We are aware of this issue and are working on it now. I will update you when it is fixed.

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

Hi Joe,

The Bold and the Beautiful always coming up in Spanish is STILL a problem.  I just did a live chat with xfinity and they didn't have a clue what was going on. Thankfully, I found this forum after fooling around for over and hour and a half trying to watch this show in ENGLISH!!  The solution that was posted with the link worked for me.  You all need to get this fixed.  The program is made and produced in English and that should be the primary language it is broadcast in UNLESS the user wants to SWITCH to spanish.  Those of us living in the US speaking our native language of ENGLISH should not have to try to figure out how to watch a show in english. 

New Poster

Still a problem after an entire year. Thank God your post was still here or I would still be wasting time.  The live chat crew had no answers at all.  Thank you so MUCH!!!

Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 5 in conversation