Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

can't remove devices from xfinity stream

New Poster

can't remove devices from xfinity stream

I've looked all over, read multiple posts, gone to multiple suggested links and I can't seem to find a way to remove a device (a cellphone in this case) using the xfinity stream app on their phone with my account. I changed the password but unfortunately, it did not log me out and force me to log back in with new pw so I doubt it did the same to them. At this point, I don't care if all devices are removed and must be reregistered. 

If there is a way I can do this myself, that isn't one of the many links I've already seen listed that doesn't show me how to remove a device using the xfinity stream app, I would happily try and resolve this myself. Otherwise, please help! If someone I should be pming instead let me know. First time posting on the forums for help with a situation involving xfinity in any way, so not sure if this is how I should be doing it. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: can't remove devices from xfinity stream

@wrote:

I've looked all over, read multiple posts, gone to multiple suggested links and I can't seem to find a way to remove a device (a cellphone in this case) using the xfinity stream app on their phone with my account. I changed the password but unfortunately, it did not log me out and force me to log back in with new pw so I doubt it did the same to them. At this point, I don't care if all devices are removed and must be reregistered. 

If there is a way I can do this myself, that isn't one of the many links I've already seen listed that doesn't show me how to remove a device using the xfinity stream app, I would happily try and resolve this myself. Otherwise, please help! If someone I should be pming instead let me know. First time posting on the forums for help with a situation involving xfinity in any way, so not sure if this is how I should be doing it. 

Only a comcast rep can deprovision devices on your account. When they do they kick them all out. Either pm one of them you see in this forum or wait until one of them sees your post.

New Poster

Re: can't remove devices from xfinity stream

Ok thank you, I'll try to pm one if I don't get a response today. Thanks again.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation