Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

can i use tv on internet in other states on laptop? I;m not sure how wide service is I.E. east coast?

ANSWERED
New Poster

can i use tv on internet in other states on laptop? I;m not sure how wide service is I.E. east coast?

dont understand

Accepted Solution

Re: can i use tv on internet in other states on laptop? I;m not sure how wide service is I.E. east coast?

It has nothing to do with whether Comcast serves an area you will be in.

It is tied to your Comcast account. No matter where you are in the US you will be able to sign in to your Comcast account and watch tv on your computer IF you are connected to the internet.

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

Re: can i use tv on internet in other states on laptop? I;m not sure how wide service is I.E. east coast?

You can use the internet TV anywhere in the USA.

New Poster

thank you for your reply..I waasn't sure how wide comcast service was...appreciate the response

Service Expert

It has nothing to do with whether Comcast serves an area you will be in.

It is tied to your Comcast account. No matter where you are in the US you will be able to sign in to your Comcast account and watch tv on your computer IF you are connected to the internet.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

thank you, that answers my question

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation