Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

c-span 1 & 2 in Colorado Springs no longer displayed in Xfinity "Watch On TV" guide list

New Poster

c-span 1 & 2 in Colorado Springs no longer displayed in Xfinity "Watch On TV" guide list

I program my DVR from the Xfinity My Account , "Watch on TV" listing guide. In the past few weeks the guide (http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings#filters=my-channels%2Cfavorites) no longer displays C-span 1 and C-span 2 channels, but does still display C-span 3. All 3 channels are available on my TV and all 3 are marked as Favorites.

Have not found any on-line explanations for this. Any suggestions what might be happening?

New Poster

Re: c-span 1 & 2 in Colorado Springs no longer displayed in Xfinity "Watch On TV" guid

Problem solved! After posting my question the site displayed some relevant solutions. One led me to click on the "Change Lineup" link above the channel listings on Watch on TV page. Turns out the default line-up displayed was slightly different from the actual one for local my account. C-span 1, 2 and 3 are all there now.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation