New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

bringing up bates

ANSWERED
New Poster

bringing up bates

Hi, I wondered why there is only season 5 of bringing up bates available to watch online today when for the past few days there were all seasons available to watch.

Accepted Solution

Re: bringing up bates

smajdalany wrote:

Hi, I wondered why there is only season 5 of bringing up bates available to watch online today when for the past few days there were all seasons available to watch.

All seasons are there for me. Is it possible that this show airs on a network to which you do not subscribe (UP Network) and they were available to you for free during our Watchathon event which ended yesterday? Sometimes networks make certain episodes free for all while others are only available to subscribers.

View answer in context
Official Employee

smajdalany wrote:

All seasons are there for me. Is it possible that this show airs on a network to which you do not subscribe (UP Network) and they were available to you for free during our Watchathon event which ended yesterday? Sometimes networks make certain episodes free for all while others are only available to subscribers.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Thank you very much, I think I must not be subscribed to it UP, and I was only able to watch it during the watchathon. Thank you again 

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation