Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

brazeylreardon1: READ PLEASE!

Gold Problem Solver

brazeylreardon1: READ PLEASE!

Your post in TV Website Forum forum has been moved to a secure location because it contains personal information.
Protect your identity. Do not post personal information on a public forum. That includes your email address, phone number, account number, postal address, and similar identifying information for you or someone else. Dishonest people and their programs may try to use that information. Don't give them the opportunity.

The contents of your post is included below. It has been edited to remove all personal information.

Please read the Posting Guidelines   <<< Clickable link

You need to either call 1-800 comcast Billing Department or go to the closest Comcast office to get this all resolved.  We cannot help you here.

The Help Forums are monitored primarily by fellow Users like yourself.  We do not have any account access and cannot help you.

Customer Service Reps and Billing Reps do NOT read posts made in the Help Forums at all.

IF a Comcast employee posts in the Forums, their Username is always in RED text. They do not normally read posts here either.

‎08-07-2013 12:04 AM

All of my online information is still my old addressXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i now reside at XXXXXXXXXXX. I dont see this in my online account. I see all my old information. Why? I need to see an updated online information when i check my email , my overview my preferences, my secondary number is  inccorrect too.  please resolve this issue so I can pay my bill to the correct address. I have no account number thanks Please update my informaton online thank you.

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXX- last four of social

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation