Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinitytogo is experiencing difficulties

New Poster

Xfinitytogo is experiencing difficulties

For a couple of days my app on my iPad Xfinitytogo is not working. The message is "sorry, we are expecting difficulties. You can continue using the app, but not all areas will be working".

When will it be fixed?????
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinitytogo is experiencing difficulties

I'm having the same issue for a couple of days. Yesterday I was told by technical support to wait for a phone call from the "higher technical support" to inform me the reason why the Xfinity to Go was having difficulties. Comcast please fix it.
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here.  After 24 hours of not working, I would, at the very least, expect some explanation of what is going on and when the problem might get resolved.  Total silence gets total disrespect from customers.

Regular Visitor

Same problem here. Can get movies and children's shows.....but not show I want to watch. Please fix or tell us when TV shows will be available again.
Regular Visitor

I'm in the Bay Area, California and using IPad2 and iPhone 6. Xfinity TV Go is experiencing some difficulties since morning April 16. Anyone witty a different operating system? Android? I can't access: Featured, TV series, Networks and Movies don't have filters.
Frequent Visitor

Finally appears to be back.  Wonder if Comcast will ever let us know what happened.

Regular Visitor

After contacting a half dozen customer support for two days finally early today tech support Orby from Colorado assure me that this problem was going to be solved... And it did.  Thank you!!

Regular Visitor

I'm in the Bay Area, California and using IPad 3 and iPhone 6. Xfinity TV Go is experiencing some difficulties since afternoon October 28, 2015. The message is "sorry, we are expecting difficulties. You can continue using the app, but not all areas will be working." I can't access: Featured, TV series, Networks and Movies don't have filters. App server problem??

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation