Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity website won't load STARZ

New Poster

Xfinity website won't load STARZ

I subscribe, but the Starz site online won't accept my comcast login on my laptop.  It tells me to go to the Comcast site.  So I do, & login to Xfinity.  I find the STARZ black channel, & select it.  It's been loading for over 15 minutes.  I fed the dogs, did a search, spoke with company, filled out an Xfinity customer opinon popup, which insisted upon being addressed NOW, even though I selected the "after I was finished" choice.  STARZ channel still loading...  

Looks like I don't get to see Grindhouse movies while baking, not good for the 10 year olds to view as they pass through the room. Having a service call in the future isn't going to solve the problem now.  We don't subscribe to a service which works, except when it doesn't.  That's one heck of an ad slogan, but not one which will retain customers.

BTW, even the most uncooperative companies, like Time Warner, allow their customers to stream live premium channels from the apps.  Only Xfinity makes its customers connect through their online site.  Or at least it's set up to look as if it does.  Just checked again...it's loading...loading...

Tags (2)
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation