Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity tvgo new issues watching Sho and start offline

New Poster

Xfinity tvgo new issues watching Sho and start offline

I use to prepare for air travel at least a week or more in advance by downloading up to 10 shows/movies from stars and showtime on my iPad thru xfinity tvgo app.   I'd only have to make sure I did a connection to my iPad the day before for some reason.  Multiple times now my shows play link are sort of greyed out and nothing happens and they won't play.   It seems I now can only download the day before and watch immediately.    What's up with that?     What are the new time limits.    I use to really love this feature.  

New Poster

Re: Xfinity tvgo new issues watching Sho and start offline

Having the same trouble after months of using the app and specifically watching downloaded Showtime shows.  Very frustrating!  Interested in the solution to your post.  

New Poster

Re: Xfinity tvgo new issues watching Sho and start offline

So far no optioins.   Had to delete all and reupload right before my flight.   Those I didn't watch, had to delete and re upload before my next flight.   For someone who flies every other week, this is frustrating as I'm never sure how many episodes I watch on a flight. 

Just wonder why they had to go and change things and really wonder why there isn't more posting on this.     I knew I wasn't alone,, as my daughter had the same issue.  She does a lot of surveillance and likes the offline watching also.   

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation