Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity to go app on iPad

New Poster

Xfinity to go app on iPad

When trying to download a movie via xfinity to go, I'm getting an error code of 3305 and it won't let me download. What can I do?
New Poster

Re: Xfinity to go app on iPad

I'm having the same problem- I get an error message of "Network Unavailable:: error code 3305 (406)" when I try to play anything live (except espn, which still works) or any on demand episode. I've tried signing in and signing out to no avail. Able to connect to the internet on other apps, as well as play espn, so it's not a network issue on my end.
New Poster

I am getting the same error codes. First it says Network Unavailable :: 3305 (406) occasionally it gives the 4102 error, and when I try it over and over too quickly I get the Video Access Issue ::1101.

I am able to post this message on the forum here with my iPad so clearly my internet and network are working. I am the only device currently using the xfinity tv go app using my account so "You have reached the maximum number of streams available for your household." Is not correct.

I have run into these error codes before and the only fix is to try later. Usually it happens at 2:00 am and it's fixed in the morning. But I hope it isn't broke for that long tonight. It's only 8:00 pm right now on Saturday so I really hope it resolves itself faster than I can notice but I doubt it.
Frequent Visitor

Sorry for the inconvience, Does the iPad have cellular connectivity. Sometimes this error can occur if the device thinks it is on Wifi, but is actually using cellular. 

Can you try again? if the problem still exists, please share your Comcast ID, and we can investigate further. 

New Poster

I have a similar issue with the iPad infinity tv app. I am able to login and get a message saying it's connected to my wifi system but the next step says to check for cloud coverage and then it says the service is not in my area and then it kicks me out to login again. I called comcast to no avail, 4 people were not aware of such an issue, one said I should be able to bypass the cloud check but there's no option to skip it. I have x1 and an iPad 2 with iOS 7.0 and comcast internet so I am not sure what is wrong. I want to be able to see live tv and my recorded shows on my iPad. What can I do? Oh another rep told me only boston has this service, anyone else hear this?
Official Employee

Newuser, that's entirely true, Boston area only as it is now being trialed out there. For live tv try Xfinity TV Go not the one you tried to use, which is just xfinity tv

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I am having trouble connecting to Xfinity Goto watch live programming I get an error stating that I need to be connected to wifi although I have a cellular plan. Can you please advise? I have deleted the app and reloaded. I have turned off wifi and am not sure what to try next, any assistance will be appreciated.
Joe
Official Employee

Joe, I don't what kind of data plan you have but you need at least verizon 3G, here's the requirements,

http://xfinity.comcast.net/learn/xfinitytvgo/

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

I have an ATT ipad with 4G LTE cellular service and it was working when the app was first released but now I see there is a message that states  "NO WI-FI CONNECTION::2 You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network in orer to download or stream videos" My understanding is that it will work with cellular  anywhere and may incur data charges which I have no problem as long as the app can let me view live TV on the go from anywhere. i have deleted the app and reinstalled it, but it still doesnt work, any advice is apprieciated. Also from your response do i have to have Verizon service for this app to work, sice their service is not very good where i live.?

Frequent Visitor

i have also tried the app on my ATTiphone and it gives the same error, so in order use this app without a wifi connection you MUST have Verizon cellular service. When will this app be able to work with ATT cellular service? I love Xfinity but it really should not be dependant on one provider that has not the best service in my area, any news on the horizon?

Official Employee

My guess would be not in the near future.

They have a "partnership" with Verizon, it would be safe to assume Verizon wouldn't want their competitors to have access.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Then it should be advertised that way not in a lake or in a castle or in a field of butterflies it should state only with verizon cellular service

Official Employee

http://xfinity.comcast.net/learn/xfinitytvgo/
All the requirements are there.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity to go app on iPad error 3305 certain live channels

I'm receiving error 3305 internet not available for 2 specific live tv channels when others are working fine on my ipad. It's wireless only ipad and some channels work fine. What's the fix? I've logged out and back in and it's still not working.
New Poster

I am receiving error 3305 intermittently with my xfinity go app on all wireless devices in my house. At the same time my internet and wifi are working just fine and I can surf the web, etc. I first noticed it during the NCAA tournament, and it's happening to me again tonight. any suggestions on how to resolve? It seems like an issue with the app since I am otherwise able to connect to the Internet.

New Poster

Similar problem on Wifi only ipad on Verizon.  Getting 3305 for MSNBC, CNBC, golf channel, etc.  no problems with others.  No problems in the past using the ipad for xfinity tv go.  problem occurs on several different wifi networks.  MP

Frequent Visitor

Has there ever been a fix for this? I'm having the problem now. I get most channels but for some reason can't get anything from NBC. It's very frustrating. I am on wifi only with an iPad on Comcast. I have looked everywhere for a fix. Their seems to be no answer form this anywhere. Keep getting the 3305 error. Most channels work. NBC channels don't. Some other networks don't either. Most do however  

Official Employee

Closing old thread

Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon