Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity saying i need to subcribe to HBO to watch online but i already have HBO.

New Poster

Xfinity saying i need to subcribe to HBO to watch online but i already have HBO.

So when i load up HBO on the xfinity site to watch something it says "click here to subscribe" but i am already subscribed and i already tried deleting the cookies and tried it in 3 different browsers and HBO GO works and i can watch HBO on demand.

Any solutions to this problem?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity saying i need to subcribe to HBO to watch online but i already have HBO.

so why don't you just watch it on hbogo?  its most likely an issue on comcasts end.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity saying i need to subcribe to HBO to watch online but i already have HBO.

brandonav wrote:

So when i load up HBO on the xfinity site to watch something it says "click here to subscribe" but i am already subscribed and i already tried deleting the cookies and tried it in 3 different browsers and HBO GO works and i can watch HBO on demand.

Any solutions to this problem?

Is HBO working on your TV and On Demand?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

rog286713 wrote:

so why don't you just watch it on hbogo?  its most likely an issue on comcasts end.

Because HBOGO uses bandwidth, watching the xfinity app on xbox and using xfinity.tv doesn't count towards your monthly bandwidth cap (even though they "suspended" the 250gb cap, they still have a cap in place)

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation