Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity player app

New Poster

Xfinity player app

This app is just taking up space, I tried to watch several movies/tv shows as well as downloaded movies. Currently I have an iPhone 4S running IOS 6.1.2 every thing I try to watch I get the same error " We have experienced some problems playing"
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity player app

Hello,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and see if this will help.

New Poster

Are you Jailbroken?  This app will not play movies on jailbroken devices.

Regular Visitor

I only get audio, no video, when I try to watch anything on the Xfinity Player app on my iPhone.

I dont get any kind of problem message, just no video.

Everything looks great until the program should start, then just blank screen.

Basically, it turns into a radio at that point.

I emailed for help and was told to uninstall & reinstall the app. Still the same problem.

Tried  signing as as primary and secondary user, still same problem.

The second email response I received then told me to call for help.

After three transfers finally spoke to someone and they opened a ticket.

One week later after, no response, I called back. Nothing had been done and I am still waiting for an email confirming they are looking into this issue.

New Poster

I am having the same issue, i rebooted, reloaded ios 6, reinstalled all of the streaming devices, and reinstalled the app and i have the exact same problem. Before the play now function on the xf remote app was turned off, it worked just fine. Also youtube and hbo go, work just fine, any way we can get a little help here? Any suggestions whatsoever? Im using an iphone 3...