Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity help is worthless

Regular Visitor

Xfinity help is worthless

This is quite possibly the worst Web Site I've ever had the displeasure to visit.  All I wanted to know is why all my channel listings point to channel 23 as a Public TV channel where the This Old House Hour is being broadcast.  But there is no way I can tune in that channel.  Why? 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity help is worthless

It's even more worthless if you have any type of internet or email problems. You are virtually "on your own" as those that reply appear to know know very little other than trying to say the problem is in your end or playing games with modem. On my last issue with no email or actually sporadic email and system not being able to access email from home, from work, from vacation area overseas, and from frien's home and on Win XP, Win 7, Vista, and Tablet and using three different browsers....I had a huge challenge trying to convince them that the problem was with THEM...likely their server. They finally escaltaed it and mysteriously problem got rectified after 2 weeks more..same with TV..all they seem to know is "let's refresh your box"...     Comcast technical help has to be one of the worst in the industry...only thing close to it is sometimes "help" for computer issues from India or Pakistan...when one can barely understand the person trying to "help"...

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation