Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity for TV app doesn't seem to work.

New Poster

Xfinity for TV app doesn't seem to work.

Xfinity for TV App.  Memphis TN SA box.

I cannot get to watch sports live while on the road?  Are you kidding?  

Cannot set dvr either and it looks to be a plethora of excuses on that as well.  Location, roll out by time instead of just doing it across the nation, as well as excuses that equipment isn't good enough?  

Considering we pay a lot of $$$$ for these bells and whistles why do you treat us so poorly?   

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity for TV app doesn't seem to work.

Hello,

The xfinity tv app only works as a remote the tv player app shows the shows anywhere and on other devices.

New Poster

Can you give me the App true name so I can verify that I have it please?

I downloaded an XFinity Connect but it refuses to allow me to sign in without an comcast.net email and I don't know if I have one.  Sure do NOT WANT ONE.  I have enough to keep up with already.  

TIA

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

1. It is called the tv player.

2. If you don't have a comcast account then you won't be able to use any of the apps.

New Poster

I have a comcast account.  It uses a non comcast.net for my userID.  Funny they can take money with that data as well as allow me to post questions here.  Smiley Happy

I have Xfinity TV and it is lackluster for content.  Sorry it is pathetic for now. 

Trying to be the next hulu?  You have a few series with shows already shown, noting current.  Yes we have to add in that there is some HBO content as well.  

Sorry but I expected streaming of LIVE TV, that is your base business right?  This isn't some fluky area where you have no background is it?   

Official Employee
Moved:

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation