Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity app recordings wont work

New Poster

Xfinity app recordings wont work

So i try to watch my recordings on the app and they will skip or give an error message or they will play and then stop and begin to start over anyways im becoming frustrated with this app I have deleted it and have reinstall it many times and it wont fix the problem and it is doing it on every device I own i have made a report with xfinity customer service twice and havent had any luck if the technicians that made this app are ever going to fix this issue so hopefully someone can help me
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity app recordings wont work

LastHost8 wrote:
So i try to watch my recordings on the app and they will skip or give an error message or they will play and then stop and begin to start over anyways im becoming frustrated with this app I have deleted it and have reinstall it many times and it wont fix the problem and it is doing it on every device I own i have made a report with xfinity customer service twice and havent had any luck if the technicians that made this app are ever going to fix this issue so hopefully someone can help me

Sorry.  Customers in Detroit and Twin Cities areas are seeing a large number of corrupted Cloud DVR recordings. Reinstalling the app won't help since the source files are bad. The team is working to resolve and scheduled to have some fixes in by the end of the month.

Again, sorry.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation