Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity X1 TV Mobile App Suddenly Stopped Working

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity X1 TV Mobile App Suddenly Stopped Working

Our X1 Xfinity Mobile apps stopped working yesterday afternoon on all of our devices - iPhone, iPad and computers.  The message on the iPhone and iPad is "Good News!  Xfinity is now available in your area.  Call 1 800 Comcast to order" or error 1001.  The error message on the computer is 403 Forbidden. It is like we were suddenly turned off.

I put this on another forum yesterday and a very helpful man said it sounded like a setting and to call Customer Service.  I have been on the phone for the last 3 hours and have been shuffled to 9 different people.  No one knows what to do.  I have been sent to some departments 2 or 3 times. We just switched from DDT last week and boy, do I regret it.

I also chatted with a representative online last night who said she saw a setting that needed to be changed on the server, which she was going to do.  Then the chat was disrupted when the service was briefly disconnected on her end.  I could never get back to her. 

I believe the problem is definitely a setting on Xfinity's end.  Any suggestions on what I can do?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Polly

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation