Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV not showing under my account Overview, no access to premium On Demand

New Poster

Xfinity TV not showing under my account Overview, no access to premium On Demand

Before yesterday, my service was working perfectly.  I transferred service yesterday and since then nothing is working correctly.  I spend at least 4 hours in chat and on the phone yesterday and still my service is broken.  My Internet is working fine.  When I log into my account, under the account Overview tab, it only shows that I have Internet.  I have Xfinity Double Play, but my Xfinity TV is not showing up online.  Also, I am unable to access any of my premium On Demand content online (could do so fine until I moved service).  Now when I mouseover a show I am met with an orange key and a message stating that a subscription is required.  I have subscriptions.  I don't understand how customer service can look at my account and tell me everything is fine when clearly it is not.  I spent 4 hours yesterday trying to fix something that should not need to be fixed in the first place...  What is going on with this and when will it be fixed?  On another note, my cable box will not work either.  All it does is show "dl" on the box display like it is downloading something and all I see on the television is snow.  I am going to try getting a new box, maybe it's just a bad box but maybe it is related to the other issues I am having...  Please advise ASAP what is going on with my account...

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation