Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV guide on my computer

Regular Visitor

Xfinity TV guide on my computer

Where are  my Favorite channels in the new TV guide?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV guide on my computer

dennyxr2 wrote:

Where are  my Favorite channels in the new TV guide?

Comcast replaced the website about a month ago. Most of the great features of the old one are gone including favorite channels

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See most complaints here:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Frequent Visitor

I can't even find the ABC, CBS and NBC channels!

New Poster

I had this same issue with the network TV channels not showing up (abc, cbs, etc)

Its an issue with Google Chrome/Flash/Comcast.

Download the Oprea web browser and use it to login to tv.xfinity.com, you may need to update your flash to the lastest build.

All of the channels show up in Oprea.

I hope this helps.

Bronze Problem Solver

megamanx wrote:

I had this same issue with the network TV channels not showing up (abc, cbs, etc)

Its an issue with Google Chrome/Flash/Comcast.

Download the Oprea web browser and use it to login to tv.xfinity.com, you may need to update your flash to the lastest build.

All of the channels show up in Oprea.

I hope this helps.

The comcast tv website works on google chrome, just have to have the proper settings

New Poster

and what would those settings be, may I ask?

Bronze Problem Solver

megamanx wrote:

and what would those settings be, may I ask?

I sent you a PM about it, but I didn't have chrome installed prior to the new website. In order to answer questions about chrome I installed it and it worked without any changes to the default settings. What is needed is flash, third party cookies enabled, and sometimes clearing the browser cache.

New Poster

So you expressed that it worked without even having Chrome installed? Then installed Chrome after I challenged your responce?

Thats an interesting way to troubleshoot.

Bronze Problem Solver

megamanx wrote:

So you expressed that it worked without even having Chrome installed? Then installed Chrome after I challenged your responce?

Thats an interesting way to troubleshoot.

No, I installed chrome about a month ago when the new site replaced the old site on 9/26. If you really want to see the history of the new site, read the main thread found here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/UPDATE-Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of/td-p/2804996

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation