New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV app

ANSWERED
New Poster

Xfinity TV app

I have been using the TV app on my phone and tablet for several weeks. Now it says "not available in your area". Obviously it is in my area or it would not have worked..right?

Accepted Solution

Re: Xfinity TV app

fraffa wrote:

I have been using the TV app on my phone and tablet for several weeks. Now it says "not available in your area". Obviously it is in my area or it would not have worked..right?

Please check tomorrow afternoon or on Wednesday.. I have reached out to the billing team in your area. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

fraffa wrote:

Please check tomorrow afternoon or on Wednesday.. I have reached out to the billing team in your area. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

The TV app seems to be working again.I still see the emergency announcements but when they finally stop scrolling across the screen the app is ok. It's annoying, but it's working. Thanks for your help.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation