Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV app not syncing

New Poster

Xfinity TV app not syncing

The Xfinity App and online is not syncing with my recordings and storage capacity on my DVR.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I can view live stream, see scheduled recordings, but my recordings and capacity only shows my recordings from last Tuesday. How can I get this fixed. I've called customer service and the chat and it was no help. Is anyone having the same issue or know of a fix?

Devides used:

iPhone 6s with IOS 10.2.1

Mac OSX 10.12.3- tried in Safari, Chrome and Firefox

Xfinity TV iOs application version: 3.11.0.721

Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV app not syncing

jontae124 wrote:

The Xfinity App and online is not syncing with my recordings and storage capacity on my DVR.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I can view live stream, see scheduled recordings, but my recordings and capacity only shows my recordings from last Tuesday. How can I get this fixed. I've called customer service and the chat and it was no help. Is anyone having the same issue or know of a fix?

Devides used:

iPhone 6s with IOS 10.2.1

Mac OSX 10.12.3- tried in Safari, Chrome and Firefox

Xfinity TV iOs application version: 3.11.0.721

When was the first time you started using the Xfinity TV app and the online portal? Were you ever able to see all your recordings prior to last Tuesday?

The Xfinity TV app and the online portal only show recordings from the day you have Cloud DVR enabled, and accept the Terms & Conditions. Anything prior will never show up.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation